Job Vacancies at Abtech Safety Ltd
Servicing & Workshop Operative
Involved in the servicing and assembly of safety equipment.
Duties will also include despatch of goods and store keeping.
The following skills would be an advantage to any candidate looking to apply
• Good practical and technical skills
• Ability in IT
• Communication skills
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure
• The ability to manage a varied workload
• Good problem-solving skills
• The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
• An awareness of health and safety legislation
The candidate will be based on Deeside Industrial Estate.
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
National Living Wage + Attendance Bonus
20 Days Holiday Per Annum + Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like us to consider you for this position or any future vacancies, please send a copy of you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org